Friday, November 18, 2011

Louis Vuitton?

Is Louis Vuitton good quality? Whats the best purse they sell, (style wise) Please only answer if you have owned one or sell them ect.


Thank you so much!|||LV is the best. they are my fave purse for sure! and their best style is really just personal taste. my favorite one by them is the monogram convas - tivoli PM bag.|||I own about 9 LV bags, they are excellent quality. The best purse they sell is all personal preference. I love the new Amarante color in the Vernis fabric. I am also a big fan of their denim line (I own blue, pink and black). Go to LouisVuitton.com and look at what they have to offer. The best bag is the one you've just gotta have.|||Hell yeah it's good quality! Plus, they'll clean and repair your bag for you! I don't know their best selling bag, because I've received these as gifts. I have a bowler bag, a shoulder bag, and an attache case(all with the classic LV logo and color). They also have nice wallets. I bought my bf one last year.|||yes its good quality and the ones with the LV logo are the most in style|||they are awsome one of the best purses Ive ever owended!!!!!!|||Yes,the quality is impeccable.The best purse they sell would be the SPEEDY simply because that style is a classic and it still sells like hotcakes!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment