Tuesday, November 22, 2011

What comes with a real louis vuitton belt?

I am thinking of buying a real louis vuitton belt from someone. Is there any special details I should look for on the belt to tell me its real? Does it come with a serial card, or anything that would tell me its real? Please let me know?|||when i got my belt it came in a square box drawer, a little pice of paper saying the materials, and a barcode tag with the name of the bag. if it comes with a card, like a credit card type of card saying that its the authenticity card, it is a fake.|||I don't own any LV belts. I recommend that you go to : thepurseforum.com and Post this question in the "louis Vuitton" thread.|||to make sure it's real you should just buy one from the store or order it from the official website.

No comments:

Post a Comment