Monday, November 14, 2011

Where can I buy a poster of the Louis Vuitton campaign with Keith Richards?

It is my Mum's birthday very soon and she has specifically asked for a poster of Keith Richards for Louis Vuitton - in the photo he is sat down with a guitar on his lap with a Louis Vuitton trunk beside him. I would be very grateful if someone could help me find somewhere where I could buy a good poster of this! Thankyou!|||I'm a Stones fan and I have a very large version of it at the below link you can download


http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4074/4805鈥?/a>


Take it to a local print shop and they will make a copy of it to whatever size you want or find someone that has an A3 photocopier that will print it out for you.


If you get desperate and another pick of Keith will do then try the below link to a poster website


http://www.allposters.co.uk/-st/Keith-Ri鈥?/a>|||so why cant you do this idea, it will be great also.


Take a copy in urr CD, i have given you a image link, go to any kodak or Photo studio shops.


tell them to print it and make a side wooden border for looking bold and best.


They will give u in any size you want.


go up hurry, it will take 2-3 days, if the shop owner knows you, he can give you in a day.





And tell my best wishes to urr Mom,

No comments:

Post a Comment