Friday, November 18, 2011

How can I tell if my Louis Vuitton handbag is authentic?

What details should I find if it's a real LV?


It has a leather label in it that says


"LOUIS VUITTON"


"PARIS"


"made in france"


And the zipper is gold-colored or -plated metal with LV engraved on it. It's the signature brown and gold design combo of symbols and LVs. A pair of Red Cherries with smiles and eyes painted on them is on each side of the purse. The hang tag said Louis Vuitton on it, and it came with a purse tan paper-like mesh carrying bag with this -read below- written on it.


"LV"


"LOUIS VUITTON"


"MALLETIER A PARIS"


"MAISON FONDEE EN 1851"


I got it new for $20. Does it sound like its real? My mom, my sister, and I believe it is, but what do you think?? Is it authentic?|||OKAY, TO EVERYBODY SAYING THAT LV SELLS FOR AT LEAST $1000, THAT IS TOTALLY NOT TRUE.


LV SELLS A LOT OF BAGS AND SOME OF THEM EVEN START AT LIKE 150 BUCKS FOR THE SMALL ONES AND RANGE TO 600 AND UP FOR THE BIG ONES.





SINCE YOURS WAS $20, IT HONESTLY IS PROBABLY FAKE, HOWEVER ALL OF THE LABELS AND SMALL DETAILS ARE DONE VERY WELL.





NOBODY WILL NOTICE, SO YOU CAN DEFINATELY TELL PEOPLE THAT IT IS REAL.





THE ONLY THING THAT I WOULD BE CAREFUL ABOUT WITH FAKE DESIGNER BAGS IS THAT IT MIGHT NOT BE REAL LEATHER, AND IF IT IS REAL LEATHER, IT COULD BE VERY CHEAP MATERIAL AND START CRACKING.





HAVE FUN. ENJOY IT.


good luck!|||i doubt it is real but when they say that you can;t get a real one for less than 1000 they are crazy. i bought one ordered from Paris and it was expensive but not that high. as far as buying a real one for 20 bucks i do not think it is real.|||For $20 I can assure you it is a fake Vuitton. Authentic Vuitton handbags go for $500 and up (depending on the style and shape of bag). No one in their right mind would see an authentic Vuitton for that amount of money. Unfortunately, the bag you described was so widely mass produced by counterfeiters and they are everywhere.





Here is a site that you may find helpful:





http://reviews.ebay.com/Louis-Vuitton-Is鈥?/a>|||I am not sure about the LV. but I have to tell you that your screen name caught my attention Really cute! I love handbags too. I have a handbags business. I would be honored if you checked it out! These are quality handmade handbags that are absolutely beautiful. I am also looking for a few representiatives. Let me know what you think


www.uniquenpersonal.com/pages/Stacy.ph鈥? by the way for what it is worth If you cannot even tell I doubt if anyone else will either Have a great day|||I doubt its real. But if it is, it's probably stolen, but who would go through all that trouble stealing a louis vuitton purse %26amp; only selling it for $20? Go to a store that sells louis vuitton and get someone that works there to check it out. But if it looks real and its good quality and u only paid $20 for it, who cares if it's real or not!|||Go to france and ask Louis Vuitton.|||Go to your nearest lv shop|||I know seriously!!!!


I agree with Juicy!


Go to the effin store! Duhhhh


I just went there like last week in Milan|||it's not...





$20 is fake.





if you want it to be authentic, go to the LV store or nordstroms|||doubt it just go get a real one at lv|||if its not from a Louis Vuitton store then most likely its fake. And let me tell you, there ain't no real Louis Vuitton you can buy for $20. You got a Made in China flea market fake.|||i know he would not sell a bag for $20 so u can forget about it|||Just the fact that it was $20 made it sound fake...Also open the purse and there should be a serial number on one of the sides.|||I would have to see it to tell you. If you got it for $20 it more than likely is fake. A real LV would sell for at least $1000.|||If you do some research and type in "how to tell if louis vuitton bag is real" on google, things will come up that say louis vuitton bags must say Louis Vuitton Paris, Made In France on the tag. So yours seems to be real.|||a real one would be at least 1000 dollars, probably more. some fakes look very real, but there are small differences. i'm almost 99% sure its fake. you cannot anywhere get a real louis vuitton for 20 dollars, if you could, everyone would be carrying them. but i think you should keep it and carry it. if the 3 of you think it looks real, most likely people looking at you will believe it too.|||You don't know if it is real. No-one else will know. Do not speak of what it cost you. Enjoy what it denotes. Made in whichever factory, in whichever city, your bag's label carries the name of a man whom you and your friends will not meet.





I hope it will carry your posessions conveniently and safely.


Peace.|||I doubt very much that it is real if you bought it new for only $20. Louis Vuitton is frequently copied. I believe it is also a brand that is only available in select stores, it may be available only in Louis Vuitton stores.


My advice: Enjoy the purse and don't worry about the details. For $20, you can't go wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment