Monday, November 14, 2011

Where can I sell a vintage Louis Vuitton key holder purse?

I have a vintage Louis Vuitton mini purse that holds six keys inside and I don't know how much I could sell it for. It is definitely original and has to be well over twenty years old. Pawn shops don't want that kind of stuff. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.|||Sell on EBAY.|||Your best bet would be ebay. Look at past auctions and see what key and coin holders have gone for.


Bonanzle.com is another auction site.


You can also try kijiji.com (kind of like craiglist but in my opinion - easier to follow)|||stop trying to sell old crap|||eBay!|||ebay


http://www.yoogiscloset.com/


http://www.fashionphile.com/|||ebay is really your only option. Other sites like Amazon people arent really looking for vintage stuff. Just to worn you the brand new one goes for $165 so chances are you'll get no more then $60 for it. ck out Louisvuitton.com.





If I were you I'd just keep it.

No comments:

Post a Comment