Monday, November 14, 2011

Would a guy look gay with a Louis Vuitton Keepall 55 for men?

Im planning to buy a Louis Vuitton Keepall 55 or 60 for men, would it look to gay on a guy ?|||I am a woman and I have to Mono Canvas Keepall 55 w/strap. I think it's too feminine for a guy...HOWEVER...LV makes the Keepall in very masculine styles too. Have you looked at the Damier Geant line? It's for a man. they also have the Damier Graphite which is completely masculine. I think if you go with one of those you will show your masculinity as well as your fashion.|||You look gay asking this, ha, no but really it depends on what kind of person you are|||Sorry yep!|||yeah i think so because it is kinda of a girls dream designer|||I think it would be ok for travel. but not to be carried around like a purse... not sure of your intentions lol

No comments:

Post a Comment