Monday, November 14, 2011

How do you get a stain out of a louis vuitton bag?

I accidentally spilled maple syrup in my louis vuitton bag (just like a table spoon or two), there was nothing inside the bag, but now the syrup is stuck on the inside lining of the bag. Obviously i cant wash it, because it would ruin the leather. and im definately not throwing it away, cuz its my favorite bag. How do i get the stain out?|||1st off try and get the maple syrup out as much as you can with a barely damp cloth or sponge. Let it dry. After that pick up some of those dry cleaning sponges you buy at any supermarket in the detergent isle. I can't remember who makes them. I think it;s tide or oust or clorox brand. Anyway you'll see them if you look around. They're really great for cleaning and don't ruin any fabric. I bought them to remove a stain that was on the outside of my Louis Vuitton azur speedy. It was an ink stain from another bag rubbing against it. I thought the bag was ruined but bought these sponges that you add water to and cleaned it and was surprised almost all of it came out. So if it can do that it will definitely remove the inside stain.

No comments:

Post a Comment