Friday, November 18, 2011

Louis Vuitton??????

I was just wondering if anyone knew whether or not I should do anything specific to help me take care of my Louis Vuitton purse. It is a brown Monogram Edition and is leather all over inside and out. What should I clean it with and should I condition it with any protectant, if so what?|||it like regular leather. but you can really clean it. just use leather protecter. Louis Vuitton sells a purse protection kit.|||This is the best and safest place to buy authentic Louis Vuitton or your money back guaranteed.





http://FreeLouisVuitton

Report Abuse


|||I would contact Louis Vuitton's customer service at 1-866-VUITTON and explain that you have the monogram edition handbag and you want to know how to properly maintain the leather. I know they will let you know what to do. I'd rather have Vuitton tell me how to care for their bags than anyone else. Besides, it is their product. They should know best! Enjoy your bag!|||They sell a kit. . . .If you are going to get it cleaned professionally, be really careful. My friend took hers to the dry cleaners, and then when she went to pick it up, all the stuff was faded and gross looking. They offered to not make her pay the $10 since she was unhappy, but the purse still looks weird now, so it was worth a lot more than $10! I mean, treat it like any other leather, and just be careful with it.|||well take it to get cleaned dont try yourself that will totally ruin it|||You should sell it and donate the proceeds to the poor.|||You don't want to mess up like a $2000 purse so let a professional do it..

No comments:

Post a Comment