Monday, November 14, 2011

Where can I buy louis vuitton purses that were limited addition that are no longer sold?

I want a legitimate website or store preferable that are guaranteed authentic. The only place I can think of is ebay but I haven't had much luck with bidding. Any other ideas? I am specifically looking for the Louis Vuitton Denim Pleaty.|||I have no idea, but where I do volunteer once a month, we sell ALL PURSES for 25 cents, no matter what they are, so we don't have to pack them again. I sold 2 LVs last month and one lady bought them all, probably to sell on eBay.





You don't have to spend a million buck to look like a millionaire, even millionaires shopped @ Target, Kmart or Walmart. ~ Forbes|||You can try eBay, Yoogiscloset or Fashionphile. The last two are consigners, but they sell authentic LVs, not fakes.





Good Luck!|||I'm pretty sure this site has it. They did last time I checked anyway.|||In your dreams.





Hahaa jk


Uhmm well eBay craigslist?


Friends?


Try posting flyers


Online too





Good luck:)

No comments:

Post a Comment