Friday, November 18, 2011

How much would a Louis Vuitton women's wallet cost in Paris or Italy?

I'm going to Paris, Rome, Milan and Venice, and I was wondering how much would a Louis Vuitton women's wallet cost in any of these places.





I really want to get my mother one as a gift, since it's extremely expensive here in Beirut.





Thanks!|||I was at the louis vuitton shop in milan (viale montenapoleone) last year. They have an extremely big variety of wallets, especially for women. Depending on size, type of design and leather, the prices range from about 200 euro up to 500.


This is very general because they has such a large variety.


http://www.louisvuitton.com/


this is their website, if you go on the e-shopping link and look through the different wallets, you can find the descriptions and price. I believe the prices are the same for italy and france, although you fight find more things in their paris shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment