Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Is it tacky to have a chanel wallet with a louis vuitton purse?

Like designer on designer clashes, so would a plain white chanel wallet look bad with a louis vuitton purse?|||I don't really think things like that matter. I myself used to have a Dooney and Burke purse with a Juicy couture wallet, but unless the cashier gives you a dirty look and asks why your wallet doesnt match your purse, I wouldn't worry about it. And I think its kinda tacky to have everything of the same brand.|||If it is the original Louis Vuitton design on brown, with a plain white chanel wallet with the big black logo it would be. If wallet is plain white, you will be fine!|||I don't think anyone really pays any attention as to whether or not your wallet matches your purse...|||....it's not like someone is going to look inside your purse and gasp in horror that your wallet doesn't match.

No comments:

Post a Comment