Monday, November 14, 2011

What department stores carry Louis Vuitton?

I live in central New Jersey and I am looking to purchase a Louis Vuitton bag. I was wondering what department stores carry Louis Vuitton. I know that I can obviously purchase the bag at a Louis Vuitton store, but I then thought of possibly using a coupon for the department store to lower the price. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated!|||Some department stores have Louis Vuitton boutiques in them but they are a seperate entity from the department store; you won't be able to use a store coupon in the LV boutique.|||what Mary said -- you probably won't be able to use the discount from the store as they are seperate -- but for locations go to the LV website and they'll tell you all the locations (in dept. stores and free standing)|||try nordstrom

No comments:

Post a Comment