Friday, November 18, 2011

Louis Vuitton?

I have a funny story for you!:





I was around with my mono speedy 30 when a little preppy cheerleader came up with her mum and said "EWWW yuck look at that girls fake louis the LV'S are upside down!"





Me and my friend had a good laugh and "Oh whoops! There tottally not meant to be LV only makes them with one piece of canvas so I wonder why?"





And she responded with "Next time you buy a fake make sure LV actually makes that design"





So I said "You obviously know nothing about LV this is the monogram canvas speedy 30 and it comes in 25, 30, 35 and 40"





Her mouth just hung open and I walked off.





Do you have any funny stories about LV or fashion?


Funniest gets the points.





Last time I got some nasty comments calling me a snob, just so you know I'm not I only have 2 and saved up for about a year to get 1 of them so if your not going to answer this properly don't answer.|||I always question the authenticity of the bags my mom buys. "Is it real? Show me the label or the receipt"





Every time, I'm proven wrong. Especially on this one big LV bag.|||u alredy asked this question|||b!tc)( please

No comments:

Post a Comment