Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Is it true that a Louis Vuitton bag is made with one piece of fabric?

I was told that a genuine Louis Vuitton bag is made (for the most part) by one piece of fabric, and depending which side you look at the bag from, the symbols will be right-side up, or upside down. Is that true? And what other ways can you spot a fake Louis Vuitton product?|||It depends on the style of bag. There are better ways to spot fakes. Looking at the font is the easiest way to spot a fake. If you do a yahoo or google search you can find tons of guides to help you spot a fake, or you can ask the ladies over at The Purse Forum.|||yes its mostly made with one piece of fabric from what I know. My friend has a fake Louis Vuitton bag you can tell from the color of it also the strap is a little to long on the bag.|||Not a prep - have no clue|||you can tell a fake, the fake ones are usually "stiff"|||I don't know but all I have in my accesories in Luis Vuitton.|||not always

No comments:

Post a Comment