Friday, November 18, 2011

What would you do if you found 100k cash in a louis vuitton bag?

i just want to know what would you guys do if you found 100k cash in a louis vuitton bag.would you keep it or turn it in.if you would keep it what would you spend it on?%26gt;|||I would turn it in to a police station. Maybe it belongs to someone and it's their life savings.|||Keep it!!!


I'd buy a car, give some to my dad (for bills) , treat myself to dinner, %26amp; buy a new pair of shoes ;D.|||I would turn it into the nearest police station. I have morals and I also believe in karma.|||there aint no way id turn it in! jackpot! id go on a shopping spree, pay off our cars, and pay off all our bills for 6 months in advance!!!!





then id sell the purse on ebay.|||I'd keep it. Then i'd go on a trip to the mall and buy a new car X].


(oh come on! you know you'd do that too lol!)|||keep it and buy my own house


PS:I'm going to check my LV bag.Just in case:)))|||Keep it, how often do you find a louis vuitton bag with tons of cash. I'd invest in a home and new car|||i dont mean to sound rude but i would turn it in and if no one came give it to charity cuz im already rich!!! lol! i got enough money already!!!|||Sell the bag, keep the cash ;D|||Pshh I'm keeping it.


And I'd go shoppinggg!





The rest would go in the bank, for school.|||Turn it in. If no one came for it, it would give some to charity and blow the rest.|||keep it.|||I would want to take it SO BAD. But I never could. I would just fantasize about what I would do with the money if I had.

No comments:

Post a Comment