Friday, November 18, 2011

How to clean my Louis Vuitton purse?

I have some stains and water marks on the bottom of my Louis Vuitton purse. Does anyone have any suggestions on how I can clean it? Thank you very much for your advice!|||No, don't try to clean it yourself. I take my bags to a shoe repair man who cleans my shoes. They clean them with leather soap, but they can't always get everything out. Waterspots don't come out, and depending on the material of the bag (monogram canvas, epi, vernis) stains may never come out fully (if at all). Proper care is essential to many LV bags. Don't expose the bag to rain, and always store in the supplied dust bag.|||a match|||I would take it to a professional and get the stains out. You shouldn't try to mess around with it especially since it's a very expensive bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment