Monday, November 14, 2011

Do you think a Louis Vuitton bag is worth the money?

I spent a lot on my secondhand Louis Vuitton speedy 25 and it sits in my cabinet in its dust bag, I am too scared to take it shopping incase I mess it up or spill something on it and it loses value hehehe. Seems stupid to me, whats the point of having something you wont use! Do you think they are worth the money or not?|||They are only worth the money if you use it. There is no point in keeping it in it's dust bag. Use it girl, go and flaunt it. You paid big money for that bag, now it's got to earn it's keep.|||of course it is. It is quite expensive but it will last forever. I do the same thing with my expensive clothes but this way you never get to enjoy them! try using for a little at first , maybe a short visit to the stores or whatever, and then you will better to use it more often. Besides. expensive stuff make you look classy ;)|||its worth but only if you use it|||It is most definately worth the money. High end designer bags should last a lifetime if you take care of them. I own some Dooney and Bourke handbags, and some Vera Bradely as well. (Saving up for a Coach or a Louis Vuitton). My other purses tend to wind up in shreds, or falling apart within a year. I'm happy to say that my designer purses still look brand new. Designer bags use real materials, stronger and more expensive clasps and hardware, and also many of them have warranties. All you have to do is check out the designer's website. Hope I helped.





~Katie|||The only bag I think is worth all that money would be the Chanel classic flap bag. That bag never goes out of style %26amp; you will always have it. There are so many fake Louis Vuitton bags that everyone assumes someone carrying a LV bag is carrying a fake one. I've never seen a fake Chanel classic flap bag. Next time you drop a lot of cash on a designer bag, consider that one.|||it will be if you use it and strut with it.|||Personally, i do not think a label with a brand name adds any value to a product.





What adds value is:


- Quality


- Fitting with your style


- Durability


- Price





Brand is not even a consideration.


Louis Vuitton is just another name - maybe he`s even a nice person.|||no.................|||Only if you use it. For instance, I splurged on a Dooney%26amp;Bourke bumble bee bag at the beginning of this year. My mom just rolled her eyes, but I use it all the time and therefore I feel it is worth the money. Hope that helps!|||nope!|||Definitly not worth the money. These days there are so many people making "knock offs" that it is gertting harder and harder to distinguish the fake from the real. Personally- i would save my money!|||nothing is worth it if you're afraid you might get it dirty.|||They're beautiful,but i dont think they worth the money.|||nope I don't think they are worth the money especially when it's just sitting in your closet.

No comments:

Post a Comment