Monday, November 14, 2011

Is it illegal to sell a fake louis vuitton wallet on ebay?

I bought a louis vuitton wallet in mexico years ago and i assume it is fake because it was only 25 dollars. Is it illegal to sell it on ebay if i make it clear that it is a replica?|||Counterfeit merchandise such as handbags, watches, and clothing funds all kinds of illegal activity such as drug trafficking, terrorism, gangs, prostitution, child labor, and organized crime. When you buy a counterfeit item, your money is funding illegal activities.





eBay is very serious about sellers offering counterfeit items. No doubt counterfeits are rampant on eBay, but eBay has a challenge monitoring millions of listings. If you are caught selling replica or counterfeit items, your store can be shut down and you can be suspended as a seller.





View the tutorial on eBay's Intellectual Property Policies:





http://pages.ebay.com/help/tutorial/vero鈥?/a>|||I see you are researching Ebay Trade. I was doing the same early this year and came across a good web site that helped tremendously with me and my Ebay Trade http://bit.ly/FreeEbayTradeVideosTips .


This site contain so many Free videos to watch along the tips for successful practical aspect of it with the very latest and informative tips everyday.





Also remember to bookmark the site so you can visit it daily and get the latest tips until you are through with all you want.





Hope it will help you as it did me|||I see you are researching Ebay Trade. I was doing the same early this year and came across a good web site that helped tremendously with me and my Ebay Trade http://bit.ly/FreeEbayTradeVideosTips .


This site contain so many Free videos to watch along the tips for successful practical aspect of it with the very latest and informative tips everyday.





Also remember to bookmark the site so you can visit it daily and get the latest tips until you are through with all you want.





Hope it will help you as it did me|||Cheap goods without high quality,louis vuitton wallet are hot sale at lvbags.cc

No comments:

Post a Comment