Friday, November 18, 2011

Louis Vuitton?

I'm thinking about buying the speedy 30 at http://www.sofiasreplica.com


do you think it will look as good as the authentic one? I have heard that one person bought one and they got someone who works at a Louis Vuitton store to look at it and they could barely tell the difference.|||Nooooo I'm sorry but it's very obviously fake. I will tell you why.





First, and most obvious, the LV monograms on one side are upside-down.





Second, and very importantly, the LV monogram is NEVER cut off by the seam, because each print is custom-made for the particular bag it is going on. (https://www.sofiasreplica.com/img/layout鈥?/a> It shouldn't look like that (at the bottem where the seam is, the LVs are cut off)





Third, the "leather" itself looks fake, and I can tell this just by looking at a picture on the internet. It's waay too shiny, and the print doesn't look like it's dyed into the leather, but rather painted on.





Fourth, the "gold" on it also looks very very fake, it is lacking the luster and does not look very high quality.





In addition to that, the leather straps, etc., do not look real at all. Certain things, like gold accents, leather straps, etc., will be a good indicator of authenticity because real designers make sure these details are top quality, and the quality is so good that it usually contributes to half of the price of the handbag, at least. Leather is only worth so much, you know.





I really wouldn't recommend it, because those who have real LV know the difference (those who pay more for a more expensive product like to know why they are paying that money, so the salesperson will tell them such things about the print not being cut off [custom made for each bag], the quality of the fixtures, etc.).





Honestly, I would just recommend saving up for the real thing. If you don't care that others know your bag is fake, go for it and buy that one.





Also, the price they give you is a rip-off. A bag of similar quality (from what I can see) would cost you about $20 at Target.





EDIT:


Oops my bad!! I guess the Murakami Speedy 30 does the the monograms upside down on one side! I guess I didn't realize this cause I have the original Speedy 30 and it isn't upside down on one side. Anyways besides that slight detail, please take into account everything else I said.|||I think it looks good, I dont know about it looking as good as the authentic one. I'm pretty sure LV is one of the only companies that still have their products made in England, the USA, France, Italy, and other western countries, so obviously you arent going to get the same good quality from a bag made in China. But if you really like that bag, you should get it. I think it looks nice.|||i personally dont like LV...=[[|||Yeah go for it.|||They look okay, but you can tell the difference and it is very noticeable.......|||looks good to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment